EPY: Classic Self Service W-4 Tax Information Page Is Missing the Fields for the W-4P and W-4R Changes
(Doc ID 2867017.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Federal Tax Data page is not matching the Classic Self Service W-4 page since Tax Update 21-E was applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to: Payroll for North America > Employee Pay Data USA > Tax Information > Update Employee Tax Data
- Search for an employee who is a Non-resident Alien
- Bring up their Federal Tax Data
2. Open a New Tab and navigate to: Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > W-4 Tax Information
- Search for the Same employee
- Compare the fields.
3. Note that the W-4 Tax Information does not have all the same fields as the Federal Tax Data page does.
- The Federal Tax Data page does not have the fields for the new W-4P and W-4R forms.
Tax Update 21-E was applied, which included W-4P (W4P) and W-4R (W4R) enhancements to the Fluid W-4 PDF feature.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document