EGL9.1 ARA: The Inflation Adjustment Process Miscalculate The Adjustment When Using More Than One Step and MultiCurrency
(Doc ID 2867538.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger Argentina - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system is not generating the accounting entry for the Inflation Step “INF1” when configured in a Multicurrency Process Group with three Inflation Step.
The Inflation Step “INF1” has a configured account that only posts 1 movement in the zero period.
1. Navigate to Menu Principal / Def Finanzas / Cadena Suministro / Definiciones Comunes / Calendarios / Programas / Intervalos
Setup TimeSpan setup: BAL.
2. Rate type AGINF utilized by the Inflation Step.
3. Rate type GL utilized by the Ledger Group.
4. Set up for Inflation Step.
5. Setup for Multicurrency Process Group for INF Step.
6. Check account balance for fiscal year 2020
General Ledger > Review Financial Information > Ledger
7. Run inflation process with TimeSpan BAL - Current Balance (BS Accounts). 04/30/2020.
Resulting journal 04/30/2020
Inflation Step INF1
The system is not generating the accounting entry.
Attached OSS.pdf replication file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document