ABMGT: Self Service Absence Request Displays Direct Report Absence Instead of Manager's Own Request
(Doc ID 2867553.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Absence Management: Manager's own self-service absence request does not display if he has moved from viewing one of his direct reports' events to his own.
1. Manager signs in to Manager Self Service home page.
2. Clicks Team Time tile
3. Clicks View Requests tile (for his direct reports)
4. Opens up any employee's event.
5. Now clicks the Home icon.
6. Accesses Employee Self Service (to review one of his own events).
7. Clicks Time Tile.
8. Clicks View Requests tile
9. The page displayed is the (former) direct reports list of events which he previously accessed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document