Purchase Order(PO) Auto Change Process(PO_AUTO_CHNG) Fails With Error When Adding New PO Line with Sales/Use Tax Exception Code Populated: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_PO_SUT_DFL2_T4) violated at Step PO_CMTAXCLC.CM2000.ISRTSUTS
(Doc ID 2868604.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When sourcing a PO from ePro requisition, the Sales/Use Tax Exception code does not populate automatically. If a new line is added to the same PO, the exception code gets populated. This discrepancy will cause failure to PO Auto Change process with unique constraint violation error.
Steps to Reproduce Issue:
1. Prerequisite - Business Unit should be tax applicable
Setup Financials/Supply Chain > BU Related > Purchasing > BU Definition
2. Prerequisite - Supplier should be tax applicable.
Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier. Go to Location > Sales/Tax
3. Prerequisite – Setup SUT Exception type for the Ship To ID
Setup FSCM > Product Related > Procurement Options > Purchasing > Ship To Locations
4. Create an ePro Requisition.
eProcurement > Create Requisition
5. Stage the requisition
Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Stage/Source Requests > Requisition Selection
6. Source the requisition
Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Stage/Source Requests > PO Auto Sourcing
7. Open the PO. The SUT Exception code is blank.
Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs
8. Now add another line to the PO. For the new line the SUT Exception code is defaulted
9. Dispatch the PO and also acknowledge it with changes
10. Acknowledge the PO with changes to both the lines
11. Run the PO Auto Change process
Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Acknowledgements > Process Change Orders
12. The change order process fails because the same PO has 2 different types of SUT exception flags.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document