E-QR:Windows Query Client Left Outer Join Issue and 'OR' Operator Changed Back to 'AND' After Upgrade to 8.58
(Doc ID 2869333.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
2-tier Windows Query only; logical 'OR' criteria gets changed to 'AND' automatically and will not save. Also, DRAG AND DROP criteria for left outer join not working but does work when added from criteria menu.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
OR operator issue:
1. Create a test query in the 2-tier Query client tool using any record
2. Add logical 'OR' criteria
3. Save the Query
4. Observe 'OR' changes to 'AND'
Left Outer Join issue:
1. Create a test query in the 2-tier Query client tool using any two records to join
2. Choose left outer join to join second record but decline auto criteria or use two records that do not share common keys
3. In Criteria tab drag field from left pane
4. In Expression 2 click to choose "Field" and choose a field from second record
5. Click the drop down in 'Belongs to' and select record for outer join
6. Switch to View SQL tab and observe incorrect left outer join logic
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document