E-PIA: Chrome Blocks Cookie Without SameSite Attribute - Addendum
(Doc ID 2869672.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eBill Payment - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 to 8.58 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Chrome 80, the users get directed to the signon page of the third party vendor, or the following error appears when attempting to return the cart in eProcurement PunchOuts. The issue also occurs for Campus Solutions Credit Card processing, and Financials eBill Payment.
"A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at was set without the `SameSite` attribute. It has been blocked, as Chrome now only delivers cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with `SameSite=None` and `Secure`. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at and."
"The application was unable to route the session back to the login page"
"First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member CopyFieldsTo. (180,236) SSF_MAP_FLUID.COMPONENTS.SSF_SS_3RDPARTY_FL.OnExecute"
Steps in eProcurement application:
- Log into the PeopleSoft application
- Navigate to the eProcurement page and try to connect with the third party vendor.
- The user is able to shop at the vendor site, and when they try to return the cart back to PeopleSoft, they see the blank page
Steps in Campus Solutions application:
- Student login to Student Center
- On the Financial Account page click the Make a Payment button
- On Step 4 3rd party page populate the credit card billing information, credit card number, expiration date and click pay to be transferred to the credit card servicers site.
- Note the error pop up on from SSF_MAP_FLUID.COMPONENTS.SSF_SS_3RDPARTY_FL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document