AIR: DELETING SUBSTITUTION USING TRASH CAN RETURNS USER TO LOG IN SCREEN
(Doc ID 2870591.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing course substitutions in PUM 24, the user is getting logged out if processing more than one substitution
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Academic Progress Tracker (APT) using Records and Enrollment -> Program Enrollment -> Academic Progress Tracker and Search for a student
2. Click on the AIR tree tab and add a course
3. Navigate back to the APT Items tab and do a manual substitution by clicking on the Yellow Icon
4. Search and select any course that does not belong in the AIR structure
5. Click on Save
6. Add another course from the AIR Tree
7. Click on Save
8. Click on the Trash can for the course added
9. The user will be logged out
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document