Fluid Position Management Not Selecting Correct Effective Sequence With Edit Button.
(Doc ID 2870819.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It was reported that while editing positions in Fluid Position Management, clicking edit on a position with multiple effective sequences for one date will always pull in data from the highest effective sequence rather than the sequence that is clicked on.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From the Workforce Administration Homepage, click the Position Management tile
2. Click on the Manage Positions tile
3. Search for a position with multiple effective sequences for a certain date.
4. Click on row with effective sequence 0
5. Data from effective sequence 1 will pull in.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document