EGL: When Running Tree Flattener Request to Flatten Account, Department and Fund Trees in One Go, It Skips Account Tree but only Flattens Department and Fund Trees.
(Doc ID 2870836.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Site wants to run Tree Flattener for Account, Department and Fund Trees in one go, however, Account Tree gets skipped, while the Department and Fund Trees get flattened.
xxx rows inserted to table OI_TFLT_DEPT. Tree Data (<SetID>/<Department Tree/<Effective Date>.
xxx rows inserted to table OI_TFLT_FUNDCD. Tree Data (<SetID>/<Fund Tree/<Effective Date>
Steps to replicate:
1. Query OI_TFLT_ records below and are all empty:
2. Verify Tree Definition for Account, Department and Fund Code Trees.
3. Ensure that 'Use Flatten Tree Data' option is selected.
When clicking 'Maintain Flatten Tree Data' link, ensure that 'General Ledger Reporting' option is selected.
(Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Option - Overall)
4. Run Tree Flattener Request for three (3) Trees each for Account, Department and Fund.
Process ended into Success, inserting rows to records:
5. Run Tree Flattener Request for three (3) Trees: Account, Department and Fund.
(Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Operational Reporting > Tree Flattener > Tree Flattener Request)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document