Student Not Able To Enroll In Class Due To Clash With Requirement Group And Student Groups
(Doc ID 2871058.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Having a requirement group with 2 conditions. This requirement group is attached to an intro business class that all freshman business students are required to take. The student must be in the academic program, undergrad business and must be in the student group Fall Freshman 2022. This works fine except when a student is also in the student group for Honors. When these students attempt to register for the class they receive an error.
You are unable to enroll in this class at this time. Available seats are reserved and you do not meet the reserve capacity requirements
Once the honors student group is removed they can register.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Curriculum Management > Enrollment Requirements > Enrollment Requirement Groups
2. Set a Enrollment Requirement Group with two conditions.
3. Add the Enrollment Requirement Group to a class.
4. As student, try to enroll in class with the Enrollment Requirement Group.
5. Error: You are unable to enroll in this class at this time. Available seats are reserved and you do not meet the reserve capacity requirements
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document