Completion Term Is Populating for Non-Graduated Students When Expected Graduation Term Is Entered.
(Doc ID 2871162.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever the Expected Graduation Term value is changed on the Student Program page, the Completion Term value on the Student Plan page is automatically updated to match.
- Go to the Student Program/Plan page. Navigation: Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > Student Program/Plan > Student Program.
- Add a new data row on the Student Program tab.
- Change the Expected Graduation Term value.
- Go to the Student Plan tab.
- The Completion Term is now equivalent to the Expected Graduation Term. This occurs before the data row is saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document