ETL92: Team Calendar MSS Tile Displays Incorrect Manager's Name
(Doc ID 2871238.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Team Calendar MSS tile displays incorrect manager's name. After Manager has had a recent name change then Manager goes to MSS home page > Team Calendar tile, the Manager's name appearing on left hand panel is incorrect. The name which is displayed is an old name versus the name with the most recent effective date.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select an employee who has is a manager that has proper roles for Team Calendar.
2. Check Biographical Data for selected employee before changes via Navigation: Workforce Admin > Personal Information > Biographical > Update Person Detail). Note last name and effective date.
3. Insert a new row using effdt 01/03/2022 then click Edit Name and change last name to a different name. Then click Refresh Name and OK. Save the change.
4. Login as Manager and navigate to MSS> Team Calendar tile.
5. Note Manager’s old name with prior effective date is shown vs latest name with the most recent effective date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document