Run Control Delete Request Is Deleting All Run Controls With The Same Run Control Id
(Doc ID 2871314.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Run Control Delete Request is Deleting all run controls with the same Run control id.
When execute 'Run Control Delete Request' it delete the same "run control id" for all processes, even though we specifically choose to delete on run control id for one process only.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add Tile ‘Run Control Delete’ and save
2. Go to Run Control Delete tile
3. Click on Add button. Enter the Delete Request Name, Description and User id. Next
4. Enter Run Control id = ‘TEST’ and search. It is resulting in 4 lines.
5. Select one line only to delete. In this case, only AP_MATCH process is selected. Submit.
6. Process Details opened with status ‘Completed’. Showing 5 rows. Close the page.
7. Back to Run control delete page.
8. Add another Delete Request
9. Inform Delete request name, description and user id. Next.
10. Select the same run control id deleted above: ‘TEST’ and Search. No values returned.
All Run Control ‘TEST’ was deleted but only one line for ‘AP_MATCH’ was selected to delete
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document