In the Purchase Order Page Budget Information Tab is Showing Zero if the PO Line Number is Not in the Initial Scroll
(Doc ID 2871334.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Purchase Order Distribution Page, Budget Information tab not displaying correct information. The Budget Information tab are showing zero if the PO Line number is not in the initial scroll.
If for example, a PO line has 55 lines and the scroll is set to 50. If you scroll to the 2nd set of lines and then drill into line 54 (Distribution). When you click on the Budget Information tab, the PO_ENCUM_DIS_VW is not activated/refreshed, so the Obligation Balance and the Expensed To Date fields are coming back as 0.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Purchase Order with 60 lines. Budget Check PO. Navigation: Menu > Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs
2. Distribution line 10, Budget Information tab showing up Encumbrance balance and Encumbered Base Balance $50.00
3. Click on next item
4. Go to Purchase Order Distribution line 30
5. Go to Budget Information tab. Encumbrance Balance and Encumbered Base Balance showing up $0. That is wrong.
6. Checking the same PO at Purchase Order Inquire page. Navigation: Menu > Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Review PO Information > Purchase Orders
7. Distribution for line 10, tab Budget Information is showing up Encumbrance amount
8. Check Distribution information for line 60
9. Line 60 Distribution line is showing up encumbrance information. Working as expected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document