Undo-Cancel Option Is Not Available On My Requisition Fluid Pages
(Doc ID 2871767.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When un checking the re-open option from the requisition authorization page, user is not able to Undo-Cancel for the requisition in fluid. However they can still Undo-Cancel for the same requisition in classic.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Setup Financials/ Supply Chain > Common Definition > User Preferences > Define User Preferences then press on the Requisition authorization
- Uncheck the Reopen check box and save the page
- Navigate to Home Page > eProcurement > Create requisition tile and create a new ePro requisition and submit it
- Navigate to Home Page > eProcurement > My Requisition tile and press on the action icon for that requisition and choose cancel.
- Now for the same requisition try to Undo cancel, Notice that the option is not available in fluid My Requisition page.
- Navigate to eProcurement > Manage requisition page and notice that the Un-do Cancel is available in classic with the same setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document