EPY: PDF W-4 Submit Fails With "An error occurred during the submit process. There was a problem connecting to the server." From Acrobat Reader
(Doc ID 2873569.1)
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Fluid W-4 PDF process is not working for a specific state. A pop-up window error message appears on the Acrobat Reader screen with the message "An error occurred during the submit process. There was a problem connecting to the server." This stops the process from updating the Federal or State tax data. It may happen for just one form, for example Arizona.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Fluid W-4 PDF feature must be setup to use HTTPS
- See document EPY:W-4 PDF: How to setup HTTPS for Updatable PDF State W-4 Feature in HCM 9.2 (Document ID 2276914.1) for full setup
- Exclude Step #3
2. Navigate to: Fluid Home > Employee Self Service > Payroll > Tax Withholding tile
3. Choose Federal or State to update
4. Fill in the spreadsheet in Adobe Acrobat Reader
6. The error appears on the page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document