EAP: Why Sales Tax Recalculated on Adjustment Voucher Created from RTV (Return To Vendor).
(Doc ID 2874171.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher created from RTV has different Sales Tax percentage.
1) Sales Tax Authority setup (Menu > Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Sales and Use Tax > Sales and Use Tax Authorities)
Effdt 01/01/2022 - Tax Percentage = 5%
Effdt 02/01/2022 - Tax Percentage = 4%
1) Create a Purchase Order (PO) with PO Date = 01/12/2022. Sales Tax on PO = 5%.
Navigation: Menu > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Add / Update POs
2) Create Receipt from PO.
Navigation: Menu > Purchasing > Receipt > Add / Update Receipt
3) Create RTV.
Navigation: Menu > Purchasing > Return To Vendor / Supplier > Add/Update RTV
4) Dispatch RTV.
Navigation: Menu > Purchasing > Return To Vendor / Supplier > Dispatch RTV
5) Reconcile RTV.
Navigation: Menu > Purchasing > Return To Vendor / Supplier > Reconcile RTV
6) Run Voucher Build process to create Voucher from RTV.
Navigation: Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Voucher Build
7) Invoice Date of the Adjustment Voucher created is 03/02/2022.
- Adjustment Voucher is created with different Sales Tax percentage (4%). It is expected that Adjustment Voucher is created with same Sales Tax percentage as Purchase Order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document