E-IB: Outbound GET REST Service Returning a "505 - HTTP Version Not Supported" Error
(Doc ID 2874326.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Site developed an outbound GET REST service operation. When testing the service operation using the Service Operations tester, the following error is seen in the Integration Broker (IB) msgLog.html
Steps to replicate:
1. Log into PIA, and navigate to the Service page (Navigation: PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Integration Setup > Services).
2. Create the REST service and service operation.
3. Write the PeopleCode that triggers and processes the message.
3. Test the service operation using the Service Operations Tester (Navigation: PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Service Utilities > Test Service Operations).
4. Observe the error above in the IB msgLog.html.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document