EAP: Voucher Build Creates PO Voucher in Recycle Status Even After Freight is Removed -- Freight Amount / Voucher Charge Amount 0 <> Sum of Misc Charge Schedule Amounts xx
(Doc ID 2874837.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build is creating a PO Voucher in Recycle Status with a Freight error even after the Freight was removed from the Voucher on the Quick Invoice page. When the PO Voucher is re-saved., Entry Status changes from Recycle to Postable.
Since the Freight amount was removed, Voucher Build should have created the PO Voucher in a Postable and not Recycle Status. Should not have to re-save the Voucher in order to change the Entry Status to Postable and remove the error.
1. External PO Voucher with Freight is loaded into the Voucher STG tables
2. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Voucher Build
3. Run Voucher Build to create the PO Voucher
4. On the Voucher Build > Build Errors page, click the Error Messages icon
5. Voucher Build Error Detail page will display wit the below Invoice Line Error:
Line Number / Invalid Purchase Order Line Number
6. Click the Correct Errors link
7. Quick Invoice page will display
8. Delete the Voucher line
9. Copy the correct PO Line to the Quick Invoice
10. Change the Freight amount to 0.00 and update the Total field, accordingly
11. Run Voucher Build
12. On the Voucher Build > Build Errors page, click the Review Errors Pencil icon
13. Voucher > Summary page will display and Entry Status = Recycle
14. Click on the Error Summary tab
15. Above error will appear
16. Click on the Invoice Information tab
17. Click Save
18. Click on the Summary tab
19. Entry Status is now Postable and Error Summary tab no longer has the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document