Fluid Class Search - Keyword Search Not Returning the Correct Results When Searching by Subject and Catalog Nbr And Class Associations Exist
(Doc ID 2875340.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing a Class Search in Fluid, if you enter the subject+Course Nbr (ANAT 100), not all the associated courses are being returned correctly. However, if you just search by Subject (ANAT), the associated courses are returned correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Fluid -> Manage Classes -> Class Search and Enroll
2. Enter a Subject + Course Nbr for a course that has a class association assigned.
3. Note that not all the associated courses are shown in the display
4. Return to Keyword search and enter the Subject only and search again
5. Note that all the Associated Courses are returned
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document