EAP: Performance Issue With Match Exception Collaboration Center (MECC) / Match Exceptions Collaboration Summary Page
(Doc ID 2875712.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance issue with the Match Exception Collaboration Center (MECC). When clicking on the Match Exceptions tile on the Payables Operation Home page, the system times out trying to load 3.057 Match Exceptions onto the Match Exceptions Collaboration Summary page.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials Supply Chain > Common Definitions > User Preferences > Define User Preferences
2. Display User ID
3. Select the link for Procurement > Payables Online Vouchering > Exception Collaboration Authority
4. On the Exception Collaboration Authority page, check the following boxes and then save
- Enable Group/Users Assigned checked.
- Work All Exceptions Authority
5. Navigate to Set Up Financials Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Vouchers > Match Exception Group
6. Set up Match Exception Group = PAYABLES
7. Set up Group Detail, Group Filter, and Group Rules as appropriate
8. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Matching
9. Run Matching
10. Access the Fluid Payables Operations Home page
11. Select the Match Exceptions tile
12. System tries to load the Match Exceptions Collaboration Summary page but times out
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document