Screen Reader Does Not Perform Properly on Fluid Benefits Summary
(Doc ID 2875794.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Benefits Summary page, when using a screen reader, the Date field should be labeled as a date. In the List View on the page, the entirety of some of the table rows are voiced as one long string of text. It is not possible to move between columns using the keyboard commands; movement from the table heading to the next row sometimes skips multiple rows.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Using a screen reader, navigate to Employee Self Service homepage > Benefit Details > Benefits Summary.
2. Select the "My Benefits on" field.
3. Select a field in the header.
4. Attempt to move to the first row beneath the header.
5. Select a Benefit Plan from the list.
6. Attempt to move to other columns in the row.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document