SQL error in Exec(2,280)CNTRCT_HDR.CNTRCT_ID.saveEdit Name chkDupeChunkLn When Updating Procurement Contracts That Have Lines More Than The Chunking Factor Setup
(Doc ID 2876097.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to update Procurement Contracts that have lines more than the chunking factor setup .When users enable the Punchout Items & Other Description-Only Items options on the Set Controls page and if there is a contract that has more lines than the max rows set up in the Installation Options for contracts then each time you try to update the contract it will throw error messages.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options.
2. Click on the Purchasing link.
3. Currently the Max Rows to Retrieve for contracts is set to 1.
4. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Purchasing > Set Controls-Contracts
-Check the Punchout Items & “Other Description-Only Items” options in Line Matching section.
5. Navigate to Procurement Contracts > Add/Update Contracts
- Open an existing contract with a single line, for example XXXXXXXX72”.
6. Change the status of the contract from Approved to Open and update a field in the contract.
- update the Supplier Item ID on the contract.
7. Change the status to Approved status and hit save.
- Contract will save successfully.
8. Change the status of the Contract from Approved to open again and add a new line to the contract and click Save. The new contract will save successfully in Open status.
9. Now Change the status of the contract from Open to Approved and try to Save. It throws the error mentioned above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document