EGL9.2:Run Control to Each Report or Process is Not Saving in Reports/Processes section of the WorkCenters.
(Doc ID 2876372.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Run Control to each report or process is not saving in Reports/Processes section of the WorkCenters.
Each time a user opens a page in the Workcenter, the run control should populate, instead, would get the wrong run control with a question mark at the end.
Note that in Summary Ledger page, it does open the run control correctly and as expected.
Steps to replicate:
1. Click GL WorkCenter tile.
2. Click Personalize.
3. Define Run Control IDs for processes, ex: in Request Allocation, use 'RCCTEST' and in Build Summary Ledger, use 'RCCTEST1'.
4. Now, navigate to Request Allocation. (Allocation > Define and Perform Allocations > Request Allocation).
Notice that the default Run Control ID for Request Allocation run control is the one for Build Summary Ledger – RCCTEST1, and with ‘?’ in the end.
5. Removing the ‘?’ mark, the run control is non-existent.
6. Enter run control details and save anyway.
7. Then, go back Request Allocation run control again, it still defaults with ‘?’.
8. Go back to GL WorkCenter tile.
9. This time, click on Build Summary Ledger.
It defaults and opens to Run Control ID 'RCCTEST1'.
See replication here.
NOTE: In the <images or examples> <above or below> and/or the attached document, user details / customer name / address / email / telephone number represent a fictitious sample (based up made up data used
in the Product name test environment). Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document