Requesting Information: PUM 25 STDNT_CONS_STAT.WITHDRAW_CODE Default Value "NWD" Removed
(Doc ID 2876393.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Prior to Campus Solutions Image 25 (CS 9.2.025) a default value = NWD for the Field Name withdraw_code in the Record STDNT_CONS_STAT was delivered. Beginning with Campus Solutions Image 25 (CS 9.2.025) the default value has been removed.
Why was the default value removed?
In an environment at release CS 9.2.024
- Open Application Designer
- Open the Record = STDNT_CONS_STAT
- View the Record Field Properties for the Field = WITHDRAW_CODE
- There is a default value = NWD
- Repeat the steps in a CS 9.2.025 environment
- There is no default value for the Field = WITHDRAW_CODE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document