Several Issues in PV_MKT_UNSPSC Page
(Doc ID 2876662.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Several Issues in PV_MKT_UNSPSC page. Navigation: Administer Procurement > Maintain Supplier Integration > Import Marketplace UNSPSC Codes.
Issue #1: UNSPSC code should be on left and description on the right.
Issue #2: Change in description of UNSPSC code
When there is change in the UNSPSC code description for an existing UNSPSC code, the data does not get updated due to UNSPSC code already being present as the page does not save.
Also, if there is new data in the same file, it will also not save because of this. The utility should be able to update existing data and add new data at the same time.
Issue #3: New data and old data
If there are 5000 UNSPSC codes that already exist under this and there 10 new UNSPSC codes provided by unspsc.org. The upload will be done for 5010 rows as provided by unspsc.org. This will fail as 5000 already exist. In this case we need to find out the delta and upload making it a cumbersome process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to: Administer Procurement > Maintain Supplier Integration > Import Marketplace UNSPSC Codes
2. Inform file name and click on 'Import UNSPSC codes' button.
3. Code and Description added.
4. Repeat the same using the same file. Getting the error:
“Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2) . When adding a new item to the database, the system found a conflicting item already exists."
5. Edit csv file and add new codes/description and update the exists code changing the description
6. Getting the error: “Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2) . When adding a new item to the database, the system found a conflicting item already exists."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document