DEIU: - Run Time Variable Output of a Transform is Not Available as Input in Subsequent Transform in Complex Transformation
(Doc ID 2876792.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Run Time Variable Output of a Transform is not available as Input in Subsequent Transform
1. Go to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Data Export Import Utility > DEIU Map Definition
2. Create a new defnitnion by copying or creating new from scratch and complete the source and target setup in it
3. Save it
4. In the Details tab click on for one the Field Mapping select the transform type of "Complex"
5. In the Edit Transform Property, in tranform list of any Group , add a first row of transform and click on ok
6. Add the 2nd row to transform and try to select the source field for it.
- The runtime variable :1 , output of 1st transform , is not available for the second transformation. Run Time Variable Out put of any transformation should be available for subsequent transformation , under the same group.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document