After Removing SF Business Unit Excess Payment Account, Some Payment Postings Fail with '14816, 11110 -The Posting process was not able to complete the waiver process'
(Doc ID 2876862.1)
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After removing the SF Business Unit Excess Payment Account, and unchecking the Move Initial Payment flag, posting a payment item type to a student or corporate account results in different behavior. Posting a payment item type to a student account using Group Post and Mass Select Transactions posts successfully. Posting the same payment item type to a different student account using Student Post results in an error. The same results occur when posting payment item types using different posting processes to corporate accounts.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Student Financials, Charges and Payments, Post Student Transaction;
- Select an emplid, and a payment item type on the Add Search page;
- Click Add;
- Enter the payment amount, and a Term Code value;
- Click the Post button;
- The Error hyperlink is highlighted;
- Click the Error hyperlink to view the reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document