EAM:Mass Transaction Manager (MTMTOOL) Cannot Perform Line Level Approvals.
(Doc ID 2877259.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While the Approval Workflow is enabled for Mass Transaction Manager, the approval header record is getting approved based on Interface ID (PS_AM_MTM_AF_HDR).
The requirement is to approve the Mass transactions based on each Asset IDs and Business Unit, which is approvals at Line level.
For example, if a Mass Transaction is performed for multiple Asset IDs, under a same Business Unit, then the approval has to be based for each Asset ID's separately rather than the Interface ID.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create 2 Assets: (Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Owned Assets > Basic Add)
2. Run Mass Transaction for these 2 Assets. Ex: Transaction = RCT – Recategorization for Asset Category. (Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Mass Transactions > Run Mass Transactions)
3. Run MTMTOOL process. Run Status = Success.
4. Run Load into AM for Interface ID xxxxxxxx. Run Status = Success.
(Asset Management > Send/Receive Information > Interface Transactions > Load into AM)
5. Log in as approver. Click Approvals tile.
6. Click the Mass Transaction - Recat transaction from the list.Activity Guide
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document