EGL9.2.Report VATX0200 Calculates Incorrect Lines AB, 27 And 32
(Doc ID 2877981.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the report VAT CA3 VATX0200, the lines AB, 27 and 32 are never calculated.
Steps to reproduce the issue :
- Create a Bill in Billing for the month of June 2021 for BU FRAE1 and customer FRA01 and post it. ( Navigation: Billing>Maintain Bills>Standard Billing and Billing>Generate Invoices>Non-Consolidated>Single Action Invoice)
- Go to AR and put the Batch standard on the external group and run AR update.(Navigation:Accounts Receivable >Pending Items>External Items>External Item Group entry and Accounts Receivable>Receivable Update>Request Receivables Update)
3. Create the deposit for the item. (Navigation: Accounts Receivable>Payments>online Payments> Regular Deposit )
4. Match the deposit with the item . (Navigation : Accounts Receivable > Payments> Apply Payments>Apply payments Worksheet )
5. Run Ar update
6. Create a voucher for the bu FRAE1 and supplier FRA0000001 for the same month of June with VAT. (Navigation :Account Payables>Vouchers>Add/Update>regular Entry )
7. Post the voucher.
8. Pay the voucher and post the payment.
9. Run transaction loader to load data from ap , bi and ar for BU FRAE1 and vat entity FRAE1V (Navigation: VAT and Intrastat>Vaue Added Tax>VAT processes>Transaction Loader)
10. Run Report Extract for same vat entity , report id CA3 and report type VAT Return and from 06/01/2021 till 07/21/2021 and period 6 and reporting year 2021. (Navigation:VAT and Intrastat>Vaue Added Tax>VAT processes>Process Report Extract )
11. Run report Return and Other reports with the report id of the Report Extract and choose VATX0200 BI Publisher.(Navigation:VAT and Intrastat>Vaue Added Tax>VAT Reports>Return and Other Reports)
More information can be found in the attached document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document