ESOCIAL: Incorrect Principal Phone Number (fonePrinc tag) For Events S-2200, S-2205 And S-2300.
(Doc ID 2878265.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Brazil - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
eSocial events S-2200, S-2300 and S-2205 xml files are being rejected by government due the following errors in the fonePrinc tag (principal phone number):
- Phone number is truncated to 10 digits.
- the space between the numbers is only removed if there are 2 spaces between the numbers.
fonePrinc tag can have from 10 to 13 digits, so the tag should not be truncated to 10 digits and the spaces between the digits should be removed.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data and add a new employee.
- Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Biographical > Update Person Detail and select the employee.
- On Contact Information page add the Principal phone number with more than 10 digits and with one space between the city code and the phone number.
- Navigate to Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Absence and Payroll Processing > Reports > eSocial Non Periodic Event, select the Limit Date, Company and the Processing Phases (Prepare Data, Create XML) and run the process.
- Verify the fonePrinc tag in the xml created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document