EGM 9.2: Erroneous Validation Criteria When Copying Proposal With Terminated Pi. This Is Causing Errors When Generating Award - "Cannot generate proposal since proposal PI employee status is Terminated. (9396,105)"
(Doc ID 2878371.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Copy proposal is not doing validations on the PI field with respect to terminated PI. This is causing the below error when generating an award. The validations should happen when copying the proposal as well.
- Create a Proposal with PI who is an active employee.
- Submit and generate the award.
- Now terminate the PI. The employee status is now "Terminated" (Travel and Expenses > Manage Employee Information > Update Employee Detail)
- Use the Copy proposal functionality (Navigation: Grants > Proposals > Copy Proposal) and try to copy the Proposal that was created in step 1.
- The Proposal gets copied over without any validation on the PI. This is incorrect.
- When you prompt the PI on this proposal, the PI is no longer visible.
- Submit the proposal and Generate the award (Navigation: Grants > Proposals > Generate Award). The user receives the above message online.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document