EPC 9.2: Project Costing Costs Are Not Getting Assigned With an Asset When Same Named Assets From Multiple Bus Are Associated With the Project.
(Doc ID 2878372.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to assign Costs from PS_PROJ_RESOURCE to an Asset. The issue is happening when the same-named Assets from multiple business units are assigned to the Project.
- Create a Project/Activity in US004. Asset Integration rules is set to manual.
- Add a Transaction.
- Create an Asset in US004 with Name 'XXXXX' and Profile 'BLDG'. Using - Relate By Asset, Associate the project/Activity to this asset.
- Create an Asset in US001 with Name 'XXXXX' and Profile 'AUTO'. Using - Relate By Asset, Associate the project/Activity to this asset.
- Navigation: Project Costing > Assets > Relate Asset to Project, associate the 2 assets to Project/Activity.
- Click on Assign Transaction link on "Relate Asset to Project" and try assigning the transactions. For US004, the asset XXXXX assignment is not happening when the transactions are selected for the assignment.
- Due to this, the transactions cannot be capitalized to the asset in US004. It was doable only for the asset in US001. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document