'No matching values were found' Error Occurs on Term Activate a Student or Term History Components After Deleting Student Residency Data.
(Doc ID 2878419.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After deleting student's residency data on Residency Data page by clicking the minus button in the Residency Data scroll area, the student's data is deleted from the STDNT_CAREER term. Navigating to the Term Activate a Student or Term History pages gives the following error message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Main Menu > Campus Community > Personal Information > Identification > Residency Data
- Search Emplid (Example: SF0009)
- Click the Minus Sign in the “Residency Data” Group Box
- Save the Changes
- Navigate to Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Student Term Information > Term Activate a Student
- Search using the emplid from Step 3
- Error 'No matching values were found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document