Error "First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member BUSINESS_UNIT" When Editing a Requisition Then Pressing On Cancel Button On The Requisition Line Details Page
(Doc ID 2878664.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error message when editing a fluid requisition then pressing on the line details page, change nothing then press on Cancel button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to eProcurement tile > Create Requisition Tile and add any item to the cart.
- Press on the Check out button.
- On the check out page press on Schedule Details button then split the schedule to two lines, then press done button.
- Submit the requisition.
- On the submit page press on Edit this requisition link.
- Press on the requisition line details, do nothing then press on cancel.
- Getting error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document