ETL92: Team Time Manage Exceptions Error - Field Does Not Exist -- COMP_RT_REG_VW.COMP_RATE_TYPE
(Doc ID 2878812.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Below error is triggered when trying to fix an exception using the Manage Exceptions page, when the time reporting template has Comp Rate Code selected as optional.
Field does not exist -- COMP_RT_REG_VW.COMP_RATE_TYPE.
FUNCLIB_TL_WEEK.SAVEBTN.FieldFormula Name:ValidateCompRate PCPC:26252 Stat
Called from:TL_TR_WEEK_WRK.EMPLID.SaveEdit Statement:17
A reference to a record.field name was made and the record.field name was not found to exist. Verify that the field exists on the page in which the PeopleCode program is being executed.
Review the program for errors. If necessary, run a PeopleCode trace to determine the program that failed.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Time Reporting Template – KUPROJ has Comp Rate Code selected as optional.
2. Select an Employee that uses KUPROJ Time Reporting Template and has outstanding exceptions.
3. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Team Time > Manage Exceptions - Filter the exceptions on the selected employee.
4. Open any of the exceptions and click a time entry.
5. Select a comp rate code and click Submit. The above error will be displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document