Create Student Block Academic Program Display is Using the Wrong Effdt Row
(Doc ID 2879187.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Create Student Block page within Block Enrollment, the Academic Program Description appearing is not from the most recent effective dated row on the Academic program table. Instead it is being pulled from the row effective as of the effective date on the Academic Institution.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Set Up SACR - Foundation Tables - Academic Structure -Academic program Table
2. Add a new effective dated row for an Academic Program with a new description
3. Navigate to Records and Enrollment - Enroll Students - Block Enrollment -Create Student Block
4. Add a new value to create a student block
5. Add students from the Academic Program for which the description has changed
6. Notice the description from the prior row still show up and not the current description.
7. Navigate to Set Up SACR - Foundation Tables - Academic Structure -Academic Institution Table
8. Add a new effective dated row which is after the effective date on the Academic Program Table.
9. Go back to Create Student Block and notice that the Academic Program Description is pulled from the most recent row.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document