Replenishment Process is Causing PO_REQLOAD to Create Duplicate Requisitions
(Doc ID 2880141.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Replenishment process is causing PO_REQLOAD to create duplicate requisitions.
After apply Bug 32988923 PO_REQLOAD process is not updating requisition information in the replenishment records. That is causing replenishment creates replenishment data to the item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Item. Menu > Items > Define Items and Attributes > Define Item
2. Go to Purchasing Item Attributes link. Inform the Standard Price and Supplier
3. Define Business Unit Item definition. Menu > Items > Define Items and Attributes > Define Business Unit item.
4. Go to Replenishment link. Uncheck the Not Included in Replenishment box and enter STD for the Replenishment Class. Set the Reorder Point and Quantity.
5. Bring up the Inventory business unit and enter the new item ID. Use the Storage Location Search icon button. Set quantity and unit cost to 1. Save. Menu > Inventory > Putaway Stock > Express Putaway.
6. Setup Replenishment. Go to: Menu > Inventory > Replenish Inventory > Setup Replenishment.
7. Add a new run control. Menu > Inventory > Replenish Inventory > Create Replenishment Requests.
8. Review Replenishment Requests. Status = 'Ready'
9. Add a new run control. Set System Source to BIN and enter the Inventory business unit. Menu > Purchasing > Requisitions > Load Requisitions
10. Set System Source to BIN and enter the new item information. Click OK. Menu > Purchasing > Requisitions > Review Requisition Information > Workbench.
11. Go back to Review Replenishment Request. Status = ‘Processed’, but Requisition Detail is not showing the requisition created above.
12. Run again Create Replenishment Request
13. New Replenishment created again for the same item. Status = 'Ready'
14. Run Load Requisition process again
15. Another requisition created
16. Both replenishment status = ‘Processed’, but the requisition id not updated. Replenishment process will keeping creating requisition
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document