Canadian French Translations Missing From Page SCC_CAMP_PREF_FL
(Doc ID 2880193.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Term Description Values on the Campus Preferences page in Fluid Self Service are not translated to Canadian French. Instead, the descriptions are displayed in English even when the current user has logged in to the environment in Canadian French and has set their preferences to use the Multi Language Entry in the General Settings.
The issue can be replicated as follows:
- Log in to a Canadian French Database as a student.
- Using the Menu navigation select Vos preferences.
- On the Parametres generaux page slect Entree multilingue = Oui.
- Click on the Enreg. button to save.
- Click on the Preferences campus link on the left hand navigation.
- Click on the Trim field.
- Note the Values to select are described in English.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document