ETL9.2: T&L Installation Start Day of Week setup not being applied on Fluid Timesheet.
(Doc ID 2880427.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TL_INSTALLATION.START_DAY_OF_WEEK config is not being applied on Fluid Timesheet when Time Reporting Template has PS_TL_RPTD_TMPLT. VIEW_BY_OPTION = "BW” and the Time Reporter does not have a preference (I.E. EMPLID does not have a preference row in TL_TR_EE_PREF)
1. Using Demo Elapsed Time Reporter - EMPLID KC0001.
2. Setup HCM > Install > Product Specific > Time and Labor Installation. Ensure TL_INSTALLATION has the following setup - Week Start is Monday
3. Employee Self Service > Time Reporting > User Preference – Employee does not set his preference, there is no row in TL_TR_EE_PREF for KC0001 and Allow User Override "Start Day of the Week" = 'Y'
4. Setup HCM > Product Related > Time and Labor > Time Reporting > Time Reporting Template - Ensure that the Time Reporting Template 'KUTRTT1' set with “View Selection” = 'By Week'.
5. Employee navigates to Time tile > Weekly Time Entry. The Weekly Fluid Sheet is displayed Starting Sunday instead of Monday because the Weekly Timesheet must use Monday from the TL_INSTALLATION.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document