EGM 9.2 : Grants > Awards > Modify End Date - Page Field Configurator Is Not Working as Expected on the GM_MODIFY_DATE Component for Project Team Grid Fields.
(Doc ID 2880712.1)
Last updated on JULY 04, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Page Field Configurator is not working as expected on the GM_MODIFY_DATE component for Project Team grid fields. When a New End Date is specified and saved, the hidden fields (based on Page and Field Configuration) are getting displayed. This is incorrect
- The Program Management module is turned off in the installation options. Navigation : Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install> Installation Options - Products
- Using Enterprise Components > Page and Field Configuration > Page and Field Configurator - Open the GM_MODIFY_DATE component and then add all the fields in the Project Team grid and make them Hidden. Validate and then apply the configuration.
- Grants > Awards > Modify End Date. Open an award. Now notice that the fields under the Project Team grid are not visible as expected.
- Change the New End Date field at the bottom to a new value and save.
- Notice that the Project Team grid now displays the team members. This is incorrect because the Page and Field Configurator specifically noted that these fields are hidden.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document