EAP: Incorrect Payment Date for Customer Initiated Draft Payment
(Doc ID 2880966.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Date is incorrect for the customer initiated draft payment method for vouchers. The scheduled maturity date on the voucher does not get set as payment date .
1) On the Payable Definition, for each business unit that was selected in the Pay Cycle, the Payment Option was set to “Do Not Mix with other Units”.
Navigation: Menu > Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Payables > Payables BU Definition
2) Draft Sight Code is setup as follows:
a) Basis Date Code = Draft Issue Date
b) Number of Days = 1
1) Create Vouchers in multiple Business Units.
Navigation: Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
2) Payment Method for the vouchers is Customer Initiated Draft.
3) Run Pay Cycle to generate payment.
Navigation: Accounts Payable > Payments > Pay Cycle Processing > Pay Cycle Manager.
- Payment Date is not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document