EGL9.2:Cannot Add Period-End Cutoff Schedule
(Doc ID 2881037.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to add a Period-End Cutoff Schedule, having the SETID of the record group for Details and Summary Calendar different from the SETID of the Source (FS_02 = US001 & FS_11 = SHARE) the following error occurs:
Please select a Ledger Group which has 12 or 13 periods for the calendar mapped to it. (5000,482)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Check the Calendar Setup Details: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Calendars/Schedules > Detail Calendar
Set ID = SHARE, Calendar ID = 01 and the Periods in a Year is set to 12
2) Check if Ledger Group has assigned same calendar id 01. Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > General Ledger > Ledger for a Unit
BU=US001, Ledger Group = Recording
Calendar ID = 01
3) Navigate to: PeopleTools > Utilities > Administration > Maintain TableSet Control
Make sure you have SETID of the record group for Details and Summary Calendar is different from the SETID of the Source.
Note that FS_02 is for Calendars, FS_11 is for the Source, hence you must have FS_02 different with FS_11
FS_02 = US001
FS_11 = SHARE
4) Check Journal Source Security for all:
Journal Source Security by Setid - Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Journal Source Security SetID
Security Source Security by BU - Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Journal Source Security by BU
Journal Source by Security User - Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Journal Source Security User
5) Navigate to: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Journals > Period-End Cutoff Schedule
Try to add Period-End Cutoff Schedule and an error message is displayed.
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document