EAP: Unable To Add Adhoc Group in Match Exception Collaboration Center
(Doc ID 2881054.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Match Exception is assigned to an Adhoc Group, based on Role, it is not getting assigned to the users of the group.
1) Set up a Match Exception Group where the Group Participants are selected by Role Name Role Name.
Navigation: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Vouchers > Match Exception Group
2) Open Match Exception Collaboration Center.
Navigation: Fluid Homepage > Payables Operation > Match Exception
3) Select an ‘Open’ Match Exception which is unassigned to a specific user but to an Match Exception Group.
4) Assign the Group created in step 1 as an AdHoc group.
- Match Exception is not assigned to the new group and is not available to the user(s) of the group in their Match Exception Collaboration Center.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document