ETL92: Punch Timesheet Related Action View Exception Does Not Show Chosen Exception.
(Doc ID 2881105.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Punch Timesheet Related Action View Exception does not show chosen Exception when user has Saved Search Options that don't include the Person from the Punch Timesheet.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Login as PS.
2. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Team Time > filter for demo Emplid PN009.
3. Choose Emplid PN009.
4. On a day of the week, in the past, enter In Punch at 0800.
5. On the next day of the week, enter Out Punch 1000.
6. Press Submit.
7. Both rows will show the exception, on either row, choose Related Action - View Exceptions.
8. Note user is taken to the Manage Exceptions component, and the exception for the day is shown.
9. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Time Management > Manager Search Options
10. Add Taskgroup = PSNONCATSK and Save.
11. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Team Time > filter for demo emplid PN009.
12. Note = Clear Saved Search Taskgroup = PSNONCATSK first.
13. Choose Emplid PN009.
14. On day of either exception, choose Related Action - View Exceptions.
15. Note user is taken to the Manage Exceptions component, and no Exceptions for the day are shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document