EX 9.2: Expenses Reports Awaiting Approval Prior to the Delegation Setup Will Have the Approver Field Incorrectly Flipped to the “Multiple Approvers” Value After the Delegation Request Is Created
(Doc ID 2881817.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expenses reports awaiting approval prior to the delegation setup will have the approver field incorrectly flipped to the “Multiple Approvers” value after the delegation request is created.
The issue can be replicated at will using the following steps:
EXSUB – Expense report submitter
EXAPR – Expense report approver
EXAAPR2 – Alternate approver used for delegation
1) Create an Expense Report as EXSUB. (No Delegation Setup yet.)
Awaiting Approval – ER report shows the approver as EXAPR
Navigation: Travel and Expenses > Expense Report > Create/Modify
2) Log in as EXAPR and review the pending approval
Navigation: Employee Self Service > Approval Tile
3) Login as EXAAPR2– Review pending approval will be used in Delegation.
4) Setup delegation as EXAPR to delegate EXAAPR2
Navigation: Enterprise Components > Delegation). Verify/Update the expense report delegation configuration to include the delegator
5) Login as EXSUB and review page “Awaiting Approval” Approver changed to “Multiple Approver” after the delegation was set up.
Note: Actual approver is only one EXAPR.
6) Review workflow tables(PS_EX_SHEET_AW, PS_EOAW_STEP_VW). New rows are added to workflow tables for the pending approvals prior to delegation setup.
New rows are created in workflow tables when the delegation was set up. However PS_EOAW_STEP_VW.OPRID field still remains EXAPR even on the new rows.
7) Login as EXSUB and submit a new expense report. We have active delegation now.
8) EXAPR - review pending approval.
9) EXAAPR2 - review pending approval.
Review workflow tables. Workflow is routed to both approvers as expected, however, the expenses reports awaiting approval prior to the delegation setup have the approver field incorrectly flipped to “Multiple Approvers”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document