Page And Field Configurator Not Hiding the Configured Fields After Saving the Languages Page.
(Doc ID 2882029.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user attempts to configure the field properties using Page and Field Configurator utility for the component name SCC_LANGUAGES_PERS. The page appeared correctly when user search the student languages page but after performing any change and hit the Save, the field properties configuration reverts back to the delivered format.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Components > Page and Field Configurations > Page and Field Configurator
- Add a New Value & Select Component Name= SCC_LANGUAGES_PERS
- Select Market= Global & Configuration Type=Standard
- Select Fields & Configure Field Properties
- Click Validate Configuration then
- Click on Map to Portal Registry Tab
- Select Map Configuration to Portal Registry
- Click on Apply Configuration Button
- Navigate to Main Menu >Campus Community > Personal Information > Biographical > Personal Attributes > Languages
- Search ID & Change the Field Value
- Save the Page
- Observe that the Hidden Fields appeared on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document