No VAT Calculated for Expenses in Service Procurement Causing Error "The VAT process can’t continue due to the difference between the calculated and entered VAT Amounts" in Voucher
(Doc ID 2882162.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an expense for a workorder in Service Procurement, no VAT is calculated when generating an invoice with SPF_INVGEN process.
This causes an error on the voucher because there is a difference between calculated and entered VAT.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Go to Service Procurment and Create workorder, allowing expenses.
2) Approve and release workorder.
3) Create Expense for the workorder.
4) Approve expense sheet.
5) Create invoice
6) Print invoice --> no VAT
7) Export invoice to Payables
8) Go to Accounts Payable
9) Run voucher build for source Service Procurement
10) Go to Voucher Entry and search for the voucher from service procurement
11) See VAT error on voucher --> calculated VAT amount does not match entered amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document