E-IB Java Exception: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Invalid method attribute name index Error When Attempting to Log-in the Gateway Properties
(Doc ID 2882223.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to log in into the "Gateway Properties", after typing in the correct user name and password, the following error message is being displayed:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the affected Peoplesoft environment.
2. Navigate to Main Menu > PeopleTools> Integration Broker > Configuration > Gateways.
3. Click on the Gateway Setup Properties.
4. Type in the Username and Password for the integrationGateway.properties file
5. Click "OK".
6. Observe the error message.
This issue was observed following a database refresh.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document