EGM 9.2 : Grants > Awards > Project Budget - Incorrect Ledger Group/Ledger Are Getting Defaulted Under the Commitment Control Tab of Project Budget.
(Doc ID 2882512.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Ledger Group/Ledger ares getting defaulted under the commitment control tab of Project Budget.
- In the demo for the EGV05 business unit, EG_UNIV_PR is the parent commitment control ledger group and EG_UNIV is the child ledger group.
- Create a grandchild ledger group EG_VJ with the parent as EG_UNIV.
- Set up Financial Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > General ledger > ledger for a Unit - Open BU. See that the Commitment Control Options tab has many KK ledger groups associated with "Recording". For example, Demo environments have EG_UNIV and EG_UNIV_PR KK ledger groups. A new Ledger group EG_VJ has been created and included as the KK ledger group.
- Set up Financial Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Grants > Set up Grants Award BU Options - EG_VJ (Grandchild) is defined as the default ledger group and EG_VJ_BD as the ledger under the General ledger Options section.
- Create a Proposal, submit and generate an award.
- Open Project using Grants > Awards > Project Budget. Check the Ledger group under the commitment control tab. It defaulted as Child (EG_UNIV) and not the Grandchild (EG_VJ) as expected per set up in step 4.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document